This is the best screenshot capture for your smartphone where you can defined your own hot key, so just press the desire key to screenshot. I just installed is recently to capture the Garmin GPS working on my phone and below is the sample screenshot of it.
This is the GPS navigation that I capture that day shown the location of me at that moment….just reach my office in the morning. Below is some of the features available on screensnap:-
- You can select one of 14 available hotkeys to make a screenshot.
- After the application makes a screenshot you hear camera click sound to notify you.
- You can save screenshots as true colour BMP, 256 colour BMP, and JPG. For JPG you can select the image quality (the worser quality the smaller the file size).
- Action: you can select action to be performed after taking screenshot. Save the image to disk or immediately send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email.
- You don’t have to type the file name each time you take a screenshot, you can specify the base file name of the screenshot image files. application will automatically append a unique number to the base filename. E.g. src000001.jpg, src000002.jpg, src000003.jpg etc.
- Taken images are saved directly to your Images folder. That allows you to browse, view and delete taken screen shots with a built-in picture viewer application.
- The application allows you to select a folder in Images section where your screenshots will appear in order to differentiate your screenshots from other images like your camera photos, etc
- You can configure screenshots to be stored on the internal phone disk or on the memory card.
- Best ScreenSnap is FREE! You can download and use it absolutely free
Some drawback just found out yesterday when using GPS in landscape mode, trying to capture the screenshot but the image was truncated and it doesn’t really work in landscape mode.
Source : ScreenSnap