I found a useful household tips from star newspaper quite sometimes ago and my dad cut the article out paste it into the whiteboard. Since CNY is almost around the corner and we started to clean our house so this is some good tips that can be used.
Few people realize how easy it is to clean your home with vinegar. This inexpensive liquid can clean everything from car chrome to vegetables to pets.
– Use vinegar to help scale fish. Rub the fish with vinegar, wait five minutes, then scale. Keep wood cutting board clean by wiping with full strength vinegar regularly
– Vinegar is great to remove strong food smells. Rinse your hands in it (full strength). For smell in the air, whether from food, cigarettes or paint place dishes of cider vinegar around affected areas.
– To clean fresh vegetables, place dish with water, vinegar and salt.Bugs and soil float right off.
– To de-ant problem areas, spray full-strength vinegar around windows, doors, under appliances and anywhere you see ant trails.
– To keep your kitchen drain smelling sweet, put a cup down the drain weekly. Let sit for 30 minutes, then flush with cold water.
– To unclog a drain, pour in 1/2 cup of baking soda and add 1/2 cup vinegar. Wait until it finished fizzing, then pour a cup of boiling hot water down the drain.
Hope this tips can helps to clean your home during this CNY.
Source : The Star