WordPress 2.51 is released on 25 April 2008 and available for download now. This release includes a number of bug fixes, performance enhancements, and one very important security fix. It is recommended to update immediately if your blog has open registration to public. In this version 2.5.1, you will be getting over 70 other fixes. This version also focuses on fixing the most annoying bugs and improving performance. Here are some highlights below: –
- Performance improvements for the Dashboard, Write Post, and Edit Comments pages.
- Better performance for those who have many categories
- Media Uploader fixes
- An upgrade to TinyMCE 3.0.7
- Widget Administration fixes
- Various usability improvements
- Layout fixes for IE
Just upgraded my blog with this new updates and I find some features very useful like the scheduler for your post.